The purpose of membership is to provide an organization to support and connect the rapidly growing community of practitioners of meditation and psychotherapy, both locally (the New England Region of US) and globally (through online and affiliate programs). Anyone who shares the mission of IMP to work toward an integration of Buddhist psychology and practice with Western psychotherapy is invited to join.
To join as a Member, click here.
Benefits of Membership
- Opportunity to align with the work and mission of IMP
- Discounts on many IMP Programs
- Access to our Members-Only Area here on the website, which includes access to the Member Directory
- Listing in our Member Directory
- Ability to create and host blog posts on the IMP website
- Membership in and use of the IMPList, a listserv / email discussion list
- COMING SOON: access to the archives from the IMPList
- Invitation to annual Membership event
- Access to posting events on the IMP Facebook page, Twitter page, Google+ page, and LinkedIn page
- Opportunities to network and join study, practice and writing groups with like-minded professionals
- Opportunities to work with/consult with IMP Faculty
- Opportunities to help shape the Membership organization
- Join us in the (public) IMP meditation group on Insight Timer
- IMP tote bag gift
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out about any of these benefits.
For any licensed mental health professional wanting to be listed publicly on the Clinical Directory on the IMP website. This directory is useful for prospective clients and therapists seeking referrals to therapists with particular interest and specialty in mindfulness-based and mindfulness-informed clinical practice. Listings include type of practice, location, contact information, specialties, and insurance options.
Cost of Clinical Directory listing per year:
$65 for Early Career members (purchased at the time of membership)
$75 for Established Career members
IMP is a non-profit organization; fees will be used to support the Membership Program.
To start a new membership and list yourself on the Clinical Directory, click here.
Already a member? Click here to add a Clinical Directory listing to your membership.
We value your IMP membership, and we hope that you value it as well! Ready to renew for another year? Click here.
We hope to hear from you soon!